The Trimble V10 Imaging Rover with Trimble VISION™ technology is an integrated camera system that precisely captures 360-degree digital panoramic images for efficient visual documentation and measurement of the surrounding environment. Either standalone or combined with a Trimble positioning sensor, the Trimble V10 Imaging Rover provides the means to quickly capture rich data and create comprehensive deliverables. Together with Trimble Access™ field software and Trimble Business Center office software, the Trimble V10 is the complete geospatial solution.
Rapid Data Capture – Trimble VISION at the rod
The Trimble V10 featuring Trimble VISION technology allows you to capture a 60 MP panorama image with the simple push of a button.
- A total of 12 calibrated cameras – seven panorama and five downward-looking – provide complete site documentation that can be used to make photogrammetric measurements
- Integrates seamlessly with the Trimble R-series GNSS receivers, Trimble S-series total stations, and VX spatial station
- Capture panoramas, review images and store observations using Trimble Access field software
- High dynamic range (HDR) imagery improves image quality, even when you are working in variable light conditions
Capture Everything Now, Measure Later
Avoid site rework and benefit from increased quality control and data validation by capturing data now and measuring later.
- In the field, use the V10 visually observe and capture the entire job site
- In the office, Trimble Business Center offers close-range photogrammetry tools to perform survey-grade measurement of imaged features and prepare rich deliverables
- Export collected images into SketchUp Pro to create robust 3D models of buildings, bridges and a variety of other objects
Point Clouds and 3D Models From Pictures
Generate very dense point clouds from terrestrial panorama data to achieve an accurate 3D representation of a site. Use the data for area and volume computations, linear measurement, and terrain modeling.
The Trimble V10 can be used without an external positioning sensor. This is ideal in applications such as interior mapping, bridge inspection, and crime and crash scene investigation for both geospatial and non-geospatial professionals.