With the Trimble R10 GNSS System, survey previously inaccessible points, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before. Built-in firmware gives automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt and RTK level precision anywhere.
The Trimble R10 GNSS system, together with the Trimble Access field software and the Trimble Business Center office software, provides the most advanced GNSS surveying system on the market.
Collect more accurate data faster and easier – no matter what the job or the environment, with the Trimble® R10 GNSS System. Built with powerful technologies like Trimble HD-GNSS, Trimble SurePoint™, Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX, and Trimble xFill™, integrated into a sleek design, this unique system provides Surveyors with a powerful way to increase productivity in every job, every day.
- A cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine
- Trimble SurePoint™ for precise position capture, even with pole tilt off by 15° from plumb, and with 100% data traceability
- Trimble 360 for advanced satellite tracking of existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems – 440 GNSS channels
- Trimble CenterPoint™ RTX™ for RTK level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network
- Trimble xFill™ for RTK coverage even during connection outages
- Trimble Access field software and Business Center office software and technologies
- Pair with Trimble TSC3 or rugged Trimble Tablet controller for the most powerful solution on the market
Expanded Trimble xFill functionality will now allow surveyors to continue collecting data with centimeter accuracy indefinitely after connection is lost with their base station or VRS network.
Powered by Trimble RTK technology, Trimble xFill allows unlimited and continuous RTK accuracy with no degradation in precision, through a subscription to Trimble’s CenterPoint RTX service.
With a CenterPoint RTX subscription, surveyors can remain productive indefinitely outside of radio range and avoid the costly need to move their base station or utilize an optical total station.
Without a Trimble CenterPoint RTX subscription, xFill maintains RTK level accuracy for up to five minutes during interruptions in the primary terrestrial correction stream. xFill functionality is built into every Trimble R10 GNSS system.
The Trimble CenterPoint RTX subscription:
- Maintains survey level precisions for an infinite duration.
- Leverages a worldwide network of Trimble GNSS reference stations to deliver position information via geostationary satellites or internet connection.
- Seamlessly “fills in” for RTK or VRS corrections during temporary outages such as radio black spots.